August 19, 2022
A son is looking for a live-in caregiver to support his parents. Candidate must be available to start in September.
If you are interested or if you know someone who is interested, please contact: Frank Barbieri, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 17, 2022
Temporary Workers (Vaughan and Concord)
August 17, 2022
Single retired lady is seeking a caring person to provide light housekeeping and meal preparations (soups). Located in Etobicoke (Hwy 27 and Burnhamthorpe Road).
Schedule: 4 hour shift once per week
Please contact: (416) 626-1444
August 12, 2022
Office Assistant Needed (Woodbridge)
Day Shift: 9:00 am-6:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collecting vehicle information from workshop
- Keeping records of services done on all vehicles
- Assisting in ordering auto parts on daily basis
- Assisting to maintain the inventory of auto parts
- Answering the phone inquiries and assisting the customers
- Providing the customers care support to walk in customers
- Ensure cleanliness of office
- Assisting technicians for the regular requirements
- Coordinating between customers and technicians to prioritize work
- Fluent communication skills
- Quick leaner, Soft spoken
- Exceptional organization skills
- Works well in a team
If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact: 905-856-3333 or 905-856-3334
July 5, 2022
Cleaning Help Wanted – Part-Time
1 day per week
Bathurst & Centre area
Please call 416-543-6197
J. D. Shah
January 18, 2022
A senior man is looking for a caregiver (male preferred) to help with the following duties:
- Help out of bed
- Get dressed
- Assist to get downstairs
- Get Medication
- Prepare and make breakfast
- Assist to the bathroom (multiple times a day)
- Household chores/ cleaning/laundry
- Prepare and make lunch
- Prepare and make dinner
- Assist getting ready for bed
- Assistance through out the night (in case of bathroom / falling down)
- Checking the mail
- Taking out the garbage
Live-in preferred but will accept live-out. Located at Highway 7 and Weston Road. The pay is $20/hr.
Interested parties, please call Silvio Fiorini at 905-856-1169.
January 13, 2022
A senior woman (86 years old) is looking for a live-out caregiver who drives. Her duties include accompanying her to shop for food, housekeeping duties, and just be a companion. The work requires 4-5hrs/day Monday – Friday at $30/hr. The location is at Victoria Park & Van Horne in Scarborough.
If you are interested or if you know someone who is interested, please contact: Tom Sottile: 6479289123, email: email@example.com
August 16, 2021
Demo For Your Reno Inc.’s demolition team has decades of expertise in residential and commercial soft interior demolition. We work Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm, and the hourly wage is $18 to $25.
At DFYR we offer Full benefits package right from the start. This is a highly regarded role and is ideal for someone who can work cohesively within a team environment but also autonomously. You will be exposed to some of the best ongoing training there is to offer as well as given optimum career opportunities. A great way to build your Canadian work experience.
For more information please contact the following:
1,641 total views, 1 views today